Through academic and non-academic programs, we purpose to:
- Promote a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, foster an appreciation for the Word of God, and inspire each student to deepen their walk with God.
- Promote the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to fully participate in human affairs while encouraging the desire to work toward affecting change and solving problems, consequently helping to create a better future for us all.
- Transmit a knowledge and appreciation of the highest values, ideas and ideals of our Judeo-Christian heritage, upon which Western Civilization is founded.
- Cultivate critical thinking and problem-solving skills while encouraging creativity and vision in all aspects of life.
- Encourage an appreciation for God’s creation and promote a balanced stewardship of the resources entrusted to man.
- Develop an awareness and knowledge of interpersonal relationships by learning communication skills, conflict resolution, social responsibility and respect for authority.
- Honor the sanctity of life and promote an understanding of various cultures and backgrounds.
- Foster an awareness of the consequences of actions, and a willingness to accept responsibility for individual behavior.
- Provide positive, creative and safe ways of having fun.